Attention Parents of students interested in applying for either the Early College or the Middle College:
CALDWELL CAREER CENTER MIDDLE COLLEGE HIGH SCHOOL APPLICATIONS:
- All applications will be done ONLINE this year. There will be an open Media Center night in order to assist students and parents who want to come in and access theis at the school. This will be from 3:30-5:45 on December 5.
- Mrs. Winkler, GMS School Counselor, has a list of all questions you will be asked if you'd like to prepare an answer before you get on the computer. As well as to make sure you have all necessary information before you begin.
- For parents who will not have the opportunity to help their students complete the online form, Mrs. Winkler has a form for you to sign and she will assit your student with this process.
- Applications are DUE by January 9, 2007.
CALDWELL EARLY COLLEGE HIGH SCHOOL:
- 8th grade parent inforamation sessions will be help at CECHS on December 1 at 6:00 PM.
- Application will be released online December 2. These can be obtained online on the Early College website, or from Mrs. Winkler.
- Applications are due to Mrs. Winkler NO LATER THAN JANUARY 6, 2017.
- Notification of acceptance will be sent to students the 3rd week of February.
Bullying is defined on StopBullying.gov as:
"unwanted, aggressive behavior among school aged children that involves a real or perceived power imbalance. The behavior is repeated, or has the potential to be repeated, over time. Both kids who are bullied and who bully others may have serious, lasting problems "
In order to be considered bullying, the behavior must be aggressive and include:
- An Imbalance of Power: Kids who bully use their power-such as physical strength, access to embarrassing information, or popularity-to control or harm others. Power imbalances can change over time and in different situations, even if they involve the same people.
- Repetition: Bullying behaviors happen more than once or have the potential to happen more than once.
Bullying includes actions such as making threats, spreading rumors, attacking someone physically or verbally, and excluding someone from a group on purpose.
If you need to report an incident of bullying, please click here.