Meal Prices & Policies
FREE BREAKFAST & LUNCH TO ALL IN-PERSON STUDENTS IN CALDWELL COUNTY SCHOOLS
When Paying with a Credit or Debit Card, please do the following:
Visit the K12 Payment Center
- All transactions will receive a transaction fee of 2.99% of the total
- Parents will be able to make payments to multiple lunch accounts at the same time, eliminating dual transactions (and dual transaction fees). You can also view your child's meal history and sign up for low-balance notifications via email.
When sending cash, please do the following:
- Place money in an envelope
- Write the child's full name, cafeteria ID number, and teacher's name on the outside of the envelope.
When Sending a Check, please do the following:
- Write your child's full name and cafeteria ID number in the lower left corner of the check.
NEW CHECK PROCEDUREYour check is WELCOME at all schools in the Caldwell County School District. The Caldwell County School Board recognizes that occasionally a parent may inadvertently overdraw a checking account and a check may be returned to the bank. In the event any check made to the school cafeteria is returned for insufficient funds charges, the amount of the check and $25.00 fee will be deducted from the child's account. If more than one bad check is received then checks will no longer be accepted.
Charging MealsShould any student forget their meal money or have inadequate funds in their cafeteria account, credit up to $7.00 for regular meals will be provided. A note will be sent home as a reminder when your child's account owes approximately $4.00. The principal will send a follow-up letter when the charges reach $7.00. At middle and high school levels all charges must be approved in advance by the principal or designee. An administrator is usually on duty during lunch periods in these schools