Degrees and Certifications:
BS in Health and Physical Education from Lenoir Rhyne College
Mr. Kevin Prince
Mr. Prince has been teaching since 1997 and been a Blue Demon since 1999. He attended Lenoir Rhyne College and played basketball for the LR Bears.
If kids come to us from strong, healthy functioning families, it makes our job easier. If they do not come to us from strong, healthy functioning families, it makes our job more important. -Barbara Colorose
PE ONLINE LEARNING DURING SCHOOL CLOSURE
1. Stretches-Include legs, arms, back and neck
2. Jog in place or around your house as appropriate for 3 minutes
1. Crunches-4 sets of 25 crunches
2. Planks-3 sets to failure(on toes and forearms. Keep back stright and flat. not arched)
3. Pushups- 3 sets of 10
1. For at least 20 minutes daily, do your own favorite cardio activity. examples are basketball, jogging, etc
PLEASE KEEP A JOURNAL OF YOUR DAILY ROUTINE. ALSO MIX UP YOUR CARDIO ROUTINE. EXERCISE IS ALWAYS IMPORTANT BUT EVEN MORE SO DURING THIS TIME OF UNCERTAINTY. EXERCISE WILL REFRESH YOU AND MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER. IT WILL ALSO HELP YOU REST BETTER AND RELIEVE STRESS. THANKS FOR WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AGAIN SOON!!